Does FootageHub take footage submissions?
FootageHub and Artbeats are currently not accepting submissions at this time. Please check back with us later.
- What is the FootageHub?
- Do FootageHub clips come in collections?
- Why are FootageHub HD clips offered in various sizes?
- Can I buy the RAW (.R3D) file of a RED clip?
- Do your clips come in PAL format?
- How is the footage delivered?
- Does Artbeats footage come with sound?
- Does FootageHub take footage submissions?
- Is your Stereoscopic 3D (S3D) footage royalty-free?
- Is any of your Stereoscopic 3D (S3D) footage rights managed?
- What frame rate is your footage delivered in?
- Can I download a clip to use in my comp before purchasing?
- How do I search for footage on your site?
- How can I use the footage?
- Are there any limitations to how much footage I can use in my project?
- Once I pay for the footage, do I own it? Can I sell it or let someone else use it?
- Can the Artbeats license agreement be changed or can I get special licensing?
- Can my colleagues and I all have access to the same footage on multiple workstations?