What is the FootageHub?
The FootageHub is a separate line of footage featured on artbeats.com. FootageHub clips are supplied from many different producers and brands. This rapidly growing line of clips are not available in collections and come in various formats and prices depending on the clip. Individual specs and pricing for the FootageHub clips can be found on the clip information pages.
FootageHub clips are automatically included in your search results when you do a keyword search. You may also use our Advanced Search to select a specific brand.
- What is the FootageHub?
- Do FootageHub clips come in collections?
- Why are FootageHub HD clips offered in various sizes?
- Can I buy the RAW (.R3D) file of a RED clip?
- Do your clips come in PAL format?
- How is the footage delivered?
- Does Artbeats footage come with sound?
- Does FootageHub take footage submissions?
- Is your Stereoscopic 3D (S3D) footage royalty-free?
- Is any of your Stereoscopic 3D (S3D) footage rights managed?
- What frame rate is your footage delivered in?
- Can I download a clip to use in my comp before purchasing?
- How do I search for footage on your site?
- How can I use the footage?
- Are there any limitations to how much footage I can use in my project?
- Once I pay for the footage, do I own it? Can I sell it or let someone else use it?
- Can the Artbeats license agreement be changed or can I get special licensing?
- Can my colleagues and I all have access to the same footage on multiple workstations?